Fortnite hungry gnomes is one of the week 8 challenges for season 4 of the Battle Pass.
The Fortnite gnomes challenge is one of four regular difficulty challenges for week 8 of the season 4 Battle Pass.
Completing it will net players a reward of five Battle Stars, and completing any four challenges will give players an extra 5,000XP bonus.
Unlike other Fortnite challenges, the solution for the Fortnite gnomes challenge did not leak before today.
So Fortnite fans have been rushing to figure out how to solve the Fortnite gnomes challenge after it went live at 9am BST today.
Bit by bit Fortnite Battle Royale players have been picking out where to find the Fortnite gnomes on the map.
And one of those who figured it out first is YouTuber DooM ShelbyRenae, who in a video posted online offered a solution for the week 8 challenge.
Here is where you can find seven of the gnomes for the Fortnite challenge.
• Fortnite gnomes – In retail row in a shop behind a pile of boxes next to a fridge unit full of food
• Fortnite gnomes – In the soccer field in the taco stand behind a chair
• Fortnite gnomes – In Greasy Grove in the burger shop basement
• Fortnite gnomes – In Salty Springs gas station behind the vending machine
• Fortnite gnomes – In the food station in Tilted Towers
• Fortnite gnomes – In Pleasant Park in the Gas Station
• Fortnite gnomes – In Tomato Town in the big tomato building
These are just seven of the Fortnite gnomes you need to find to complete the week 8 challenge.
More are likely to be found across the Battle Royale map and once they are Express.co.uk will add to this story.
A common theme for the Fortnite challenge is that the hungry gnomes have been discovered in food locations on the Battle Royale map.
So if you come across any other food locations, such as taco stands, that are not listed above then it’s worth looking inside to see if a gnome is hiding.
If you’re wondering what all the new Battle Pass tasks are then here is a full list of all the new Fortnite challenges week 8.
• Deal Headshot damage to opponents (250)
• Search chests in Salty Springs (7)
• Search 7 chests in a single match (7)
FORTNITE WEEK 8 CHALLENGES – LIST CONTINUED
• Search 7 Hungry Gnomes
• Search between a bear, crater and a refrigerator shipment (HARD) (1)
• Suppressed Weapon eliminations (HARD) (3)
• Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD) (3)
FORTNITE CHALLENGES – HOW DOES THE BATTLE PASS WORK?
Each week a new set of seven Battle Pass challenges unlock, with fans needing to complete any four of those to be rewarded with 5,000 XP.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges will net players 10 Battle Stars, while the others will reward fans with five Battle Stars.
For those joining in on the Fortnite Battle Royale action late on, weekly challenges stack up and can be completed any time before the season ends.
So if you buy a pass mid-season you’ll still have access to all of the previous weekly challenges.
The Fortnite season 4 Battle Pass can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mobile, PC and Macs.